Grand Junction TN
  Copyright  2015 
David Vinyard
Made with Xara
Join us on FaceBook
To contact
Water, Sewer, or Street Departments,
Please contact
City Hall at 731-764-2871.
If an Emergency Water or Sewer Leak, please contact the Hardeman County
Sheriff’s Department at
Water & Sewer Bills:
All water and Sewer bills can be paid at City Hall during normal Business
hours. There is an after hours Drop Slot that can be used if needed. All bills
are mailed to arrive by the 1st of the month. All bills are due in full by the
of the month to avoid a service charge. If the bill is
not paid by
4:00pm on the 23rd of the month the service is subject to disconnection
and a fee will be added to the bill.
Services will be restored during normal
working hours upon paying of the
 payment. It is not the fault of the city
if a bill in not received by the resident nor if a payment mailed is late getting
to our office. If a medical condition exists please contact City Hall to work
out a solution.
The city has a pickup policy of Small brush and limbs every Friday (weather
Permitting). Residents should have any grass cuttings,leaves, or other small items
bagged for pickup. The City will not pick up  any appliances, Furniture, tires,
construction debris, etc. You may contact
City Hall (731-764-2871)
 for more
There is a convenience center located at Hwy.368 & Hwy. 18 for residents to dispose
of materials outside of normal collection. It is open
Monday from 7:00am till
12:00noon Friday from 1:00pm till 7:00pm and on Saturday from 7:00am till
Always Call 811 Before You Dig!
Public Information